Natural Hazards
Mount MerapiGiven that I lived by the volcano, I would be in constant risk of being buried in ashes by pyroclastic flows (avalanches of hot ash). As the volcano is on the verge of barfing out its contents, the village I live in (which is highly populated) has to be evacuated. My home would be destroyed given that the ash and lava flows towards the village.
Smoke from West Russia
The smoke and dust would be horrifying. Health problems would emerge and I probably would have to spend money on medical services. Wearing masks might be required and would be a bothersome if it was.
Cyclone Mala in Myanmar
The floodings occured probably would've wiped my house away or at least damaged it to a certain extent. Perhaps I would be homeless, but food and clean water would be hard to retrieve. I would have to depend on stored food and hope the flood ends sooner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home